jeudi 12 mars 2015

POST 12: School shootings in the USA


 
I chose this document because I think that it's the most interesting one because it's about the victims,
we have a description of the scene and it touches me because I put myself in their place and it horrifies me.
It also talks about the survivors and how their lives aren't easy neither because they have experienced a traumatising event that is impossible to forget. In the website we also have photos of the victims, and pictures of the memorials and pictures
of the survivors after the event, these photos are also very hard to see, that's the reason
I chose this document because it makes us sympathize with the survivors and the families that are concerned( families of the victims and survivors)



This picture of Jessica Holliday (with Diwana Perez, right)  this picture symbolizes sadness these girls are helpless they survived this terrible event also mourn the death of their classmates . I love this picture it is very original


    

             Newsweek covers Columbine
A photo of Jessica Holliday with other Columbine High students
fleeing the school was turned into a cover for Newsweek later the same month. in this picture you can really see the point in this killing has impacted these young people and the event has been tragic and highly publicized

           
I like this picture because it touches me a lot ,  in this picture we can see a young girl who has just found his mother, one can see on their faces feelings of consolation and  also sadness and fear but I find that  beautiful this reunion between mother and daughter 


 the film or series that I think best deals colombinus this is quite true that I did not watch the movie, but it is challenging and I think it best captures the scene, from his title columbinus , 
I also like the poster and I imagine without seeing it well illustrates the scene and will have plenty of action in the film . But having just watch the trailer I am sure that this film is one of the best illustration


3 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Preferences: 4/10
    Photos & Captions: 1/2
    Film or Series: 2/3
    Reasons: 0/5
    Overall Mark: 07/20

    Hawa, it is a real pity you did not answer the last question and did not fix the problem of the pictures before or after publishing this post.

    RépondreSupprimer